Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Date Night Jar!

So a few weeks ago I was looking online for ideas of things you can do with jars. And I came across the Date Night Jar. Now me and my Fiance like trying new things together so we figured why not? So far, we really like it! We've already used it and really liked it!

Want to make yourself one?

Stuff needed:
Jars
Paper/Popsicle Sticks
Pencil/Sharpie/Pens

Ideas (Taken From Ideas In Our Jar):
1. Game Night
2. Watch The Sunset Together
3. Go To The Park
4. Take A Drive
5. Go To The Zoo
6. Take A Bath Together
7. Candlelight Dinner
8. Movie Night - Netflix/Theater
9. Day Road Trip
10. Vacation Together
11. Look At The Stars
12. Indoor Camping (Build A Fort)
13. Coffee Date
14. Read Together
15. Play Video Games Together
16. Go Hiking
17. Photo Scavenger Hunt
18. Alphabet Scavenger Hunt
19. Go To The Beach
20. Take Pictures Together

Those are just some of the ideas I'm remembering off the top of my head that we tossed in our jar! Of course you can toss in unique ideas of your own that you guys like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment